Capita Tina Basich Warrior Series Snowboard 2022
Posted on Thursday, December 09 2021 09:06:56 AM in PURE Board Shop by Pure Board Shop
Capita celebrates legendary pro rider, Tina Basich with a limited edition snowboard! Tina Basich was one of the OG's in 90's snowboard era, with multiple X-Games Golds, countless snowboard mag interviews, mainstream TV appearances and getting the first ever women's pro model snowboard!
Tina’s personal artwork had always been featured on the top and base graphics of her pro models throughout her career, and now 20 years later Capita is proud to introduce the CAPiTA Tina Basich Warrior Series. This board’s deeply personal graphics showcase Tina’s Warrior art project which represents her daughter Addison’s battle through her life journey with Scoliosis.
Find the Capita Tina Basich Warrior Series at the shop in sizes 143, 147 and 151. These Tina Basich snowboards will not be available on-line, only available in-store or phone orders! Head to the shop today or give us a call at 410-267-7669 to get yours!
Capita Tina Basich LTD Warrior Series Snowboard
Capita Tina Basich LTD Warrior Series Snowboard - Tina Basich is a snowboarding pioneer who helped pave the way for women to get out and ride.
After her daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis in 2017, she started creating mixed media artwork incorporating images of her daughter’s spine, which she titled Scoliosis Warrior Art. “I hope to raise awareness for scoliosis through my artwork, show the beauty of our journey, and how much it has opened my heart.”
This Tina Basich Guest Pro Model is presented in limited quantities, with a portion of the proceeds, along with other fundraising efforts, going directly to help her family’s journey.
ALPINE V1 PROFILE: The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
CORE PROFILE: 2 x 30mm carbon beams with paulownia and poplar wood.
- P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- CARBON FIBER BOOSTERS: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- SPECIAL BLEND FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN
- QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE:Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene—the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged
- PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation BasePLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts