Ashbury Hornet Snow Goggle
Ashbury Hornet Snow Goggle - The Hornet is a magnetic lens version of the Sonic, featuring a larger frame and premium mirrored lenses to match their premium aesthetic. This lightweight frame has the widest field of vision of the entire Ashbury line.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane construction: (TPU) is lightweight, durable & extremely flexible for an optimal fit.
M9 Magnetic Lens technology: Nine magnetic contact points along the perimeter of the frame allows the lens to be easily removed and clicked back into place, but secure enough to remain in place during rigorous riding.
- Additional Yellow Lens: Perfect for low light, cloudy days and night riding.Flat Lens: A flat, thin and flexible lens makes for clear, distortion-free vision
- Flat Lens: A flat, thin and flexible lens makes for clear, distortion-free vision
- Anti-Scratch Treatment: A hard coating applied to the lens protects the goggles from damage
- “Frameless” for wide-open peripheral vision.
- 100% UV protection to shield your eyes from harmful high-altitude UV rays
- Full perimeter venting maximizes airflow to prevent condensation from sweat & moisture
- Multi-density hypoallergenic face foam backed with moisture-wicking micro-fleece for breathability & comfort
- Adjustable stretch strap with texture for a secure fit
- Includes microfiber storage bag
- Helmet compatible frame design
- Size: Medium-large unisex fit & design
About Ashbury: Ashbury was founded in June, 2007 out of Los Angeles, CA. Their goal from the start has always been to produce quality products based upon wearability and classic styles influenced by music, culture, skateboarding, snowboarding, their team, and the Others. It’s important that everything Ashbury produces and everyone they involve with them fits into the culture of Ashbury.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship within 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not feeling it? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.