Smith Squad Mag Snow Goggle
Smith Squad Mag Snow Goggle - The popular Smith Squad Goggle gets a Mag upgrade to make it super easy to swap lenses so you can spend more time riding and less time changing lenses. The Smith Squad Mag goggle features a 6 point magnetic system so you can swap from the high lights lens to the bonus low light lens quickly and not worry about them coming off.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Medium / Large fit; Available in Asia fit
- Two lenses: Bright light and low light ChromaPop™ performance tints
- Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
About Smith Optics: In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith, orthodontist and original ski bum, develops the first sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. He hand builds goggles in his garage and sells them out of his van on weekend ski trips in Utah and Colorado.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.