Ride Hera Double Boa Womens Snowboard Boot 2023
Ride Hera Double Boa Womens Snowboard Boot 2023 - Bringing comfort and performance together, the Ride Hera Snowboard Boots will not disappoint or hold you back this season. Fitted with Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and the H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, it provides a uniform fit while the BOA® Tongue Tied™ Fit System delivers a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. C.A.T. technology allows for a custom fit in the calf zone for increased comfort while durable rubber Jade Plus Sole with +Slime Heel Pod provides cushioning and traction in all terrain. The Hera is a medium flexing boot designed for all-mountain performance.
- Black Gold Liner Mesh: This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- In2grated Construction: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- L.S.D C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology): This L.S.D (Ladies' Specific Design) was made to increase comfort and ensure a perfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- The Closer™: Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- Heat Reflective Foil: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Jade Last: Performance designed, women’s specific fit.
- Intuition™ Support Foam Liner: Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Internal J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- +Slime Midsole: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Liner Lacing: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System: Dial activated fit system that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- H4 BOA® Tongue Tied™ Focus Fit System: Dial activated two zone fit system that integrates Tongue Tied™ in the upper zone for added heel hold.
- Jade Plus Sole: Women’s specific sole built with durable rubber construction with internal +SLIME Midsole. Improved heel contour for reduced heel drag and better walkability in all terrain.
- Impacto PRIMO insole: Single density 3D formed insole with +slime foam. +slime hi-rebound foam is a proprietary foam blend that offers improved comfort and response underfoot.
- RIDE Boot Technology: Engineered to be the best fitting and most high-performing boots on the market.
About Ride: Founded in Redmond, WA. in late 1992, RIDE hit the market with only four board models and a vision - to create a snowboard company "for the people" built upon technical innovation, superior quality and "selling the dream." With a team of top pro and up-and-coming riders, a strong product line, a zealous ad campaign and quite a bit of hard work, the first few years were a success.
Committed to manufacturing the best Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings on the market, Ride lives and breathes snowboarding. They are RIDE Snowboards.undefined.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.