New Balance Numeric 306 Skate Shoes
New Balance Numeric 306 Skate Shoes - Big boy Jamie Foy gets his first pro model skate shoe and its a banger of a shoe. Featuring a vulcanized sole that gives you grip to stay on your board yet give you protection to jump down big stuff. The upper is backed with rubber underlays for better wear and tear and a collar that holds your foot in place.
- Jamie Foy Pro Model
- Elastic gusseted tongue for a snug fit.
- Internal hidden toe protection for added durability.
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with pliable lasting board for support. Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel.
- Closed cell poly urethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit.
- Genuine Gum rubber or Ndurance rubber outsole for superior grip and durability.
About New Balance Numeric: NB Numeric is designed without compromise and strives to go above the industry standard to create the best skateboarding shoes and apparel. NB#'s line of skate shoes offers a variety of choices so any style of skater can find the perfect pair of skate shoes.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.