686 Gore-Tex Stretch Snow Bib Overalls
686 Gore-Tex Stretch Snow Bib Overalls - Packed with tech and bomb proof! Designed and used by mountain guides, the 686 Gore-Tex Stretch Snow Bib Overalls are made to run 100 plus day seasons back to back to back to back to back...
- 2-Layer Bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Nylon Stretch Fabric + DWR
- 500D Reinforced Knees + Wrap Around Kick Panel
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Audio Buttonhole
- BOA® Compatible Boot System In Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- Cross Venting Leg Vents
- Fully Taped GORE-TEX Seams
- Key/Beacon Leash Clip in Hand Pocket
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
- Lower Back Stretch Panel
- Multiple Pockets on Upper Bib
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue Technology
- RFID Blocking Inner Pocket
- Shell Design
- Water-Resistant Front Hand Pockets and Upper Bib Pocket Zippers
About 686: 686 believes that life should be lived without limits and that your choice of technical apparel should reflect this. All 686 products are created with the goal of pushing current boundaries of design, construction and interaction. Each piece is uniquely crafted to provide more than you expect and push your experience beyond what you thought possible.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.