686 Foundation Insulated Snowboard Jacket
686 Foundation Insulated Snowboard Jacket - Street styling and mountain function comes together on the 686 Foundation Insulated Jacket. Featuring 60grams of insulation to make sure you never get cold wether you're lapping the park, hunting pow or headed out to happy hour.
- infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- Critically Taped Bemis® Seams
- 60g Body/Sleeves / 40g Hood Poly ll Insulation
- Air-FloTM Underarm Vents
- Adjustable Death GripTM Velcro Cuffs
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Front Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Internal Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Inner Media Audio Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Helmet Compatible
- Model: Height: 6'1" (185cm), Weight: 175lbs (79kg) in a size Large
About 686: 686 believes that life should be lived without limits and that your choice of technical apparel should reflect this. All 686 products are created with the goal of pushing current boundaries of design, construction and interaction. Each piece is uniquely crafted to provide more than you expect and push your experience beyond what you thought possible.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.