Vans Infuse Snowboard Boot 2021
Vans Infuse Snowboard Boot 2021 - The flagship of Vans Snow, the Vans Infuse Snowboard Boot blends the lock in feel of traditional laces and the precise fit of Boa into one. The Vans Infuse is all about customization with adjusting the flex of the boot with Vans Flex Control System so you can create the perfect flex. After dialing the perfect fit and flex you can spend the rest days riding in comfort season after season.
- V3 Ultracush Liners with TNT Flashdry: Heat Moldable Dual Density liner with UltraCush interior with The North Face Flashdry to wick moister and keep your feet dry
- V3 Popcush Footbed: Tri-density Ortholite open cell foam top layer with TPU arch support and heel cup for support and stability PLUS airflow and moisture wicking top layer
- X-Cage: Updated asymmetrical, anatomical shape that fills the space around your ankle bones with a soft durometer EVA foam on the liner
- V3 Ultimate Waffle: Lightweight and tons of grip with Ultracush midsole for comfort
- Vans Hybrid Plus Boa Lacing System: Tried and true traditional laces back with Boa across the instep to help lock in your heel with perfection
- Vans Flex Control: Removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners to custom-tune the boot flex
- 5-9 Flex Rating
- Perfect for intermediate to advance riders
About Vans: Off the wall since '66. Vans has been rooted in skateboarding since the 70's and have since grown to become a staple in skateboarding, snowboarding, art, and music.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.