Union Milan Womens Snowboard Binding 2018
Playful and soft flexing, the Union Milan Womens Snowboard Binding 2018 is the weapon of choice for Pro Jamie Anderson. With having the Minidisk, the Milan allows for true board flex from tip to tail to make these bindings super fun in the park and pretty much everywhere else on the mountain.
- Duraflex MD Milan Base:For more of a surfy feel, the Milan MD Base comes Duraflex injected and is the softest out of the MD Base family. Ideal for lighter riders and/or people looking for that playful äóìloose trucksäó? feeling
- Minidisk:The Minimal Contact Footprint on Union Minidisk Baseplates enhance an even board flex - elevating your boardäó»s durability and performance. All Union Minidisk bindings are compatible with the 4x2 mounting pattern as well as The Channel from Burton.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings:Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups:The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response
- Asym S2 Lady Highbacks:¥ The ASYM S2 Lady Highback is perfect for freestyle and urban snowboarding. This super durable and responsive design is slightly tweaked towards the outside to compliment the natural canted base.
- 3D Asymmetric Ankle Straps:Pre-curved 3D Multi-Layer Strap Core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point. Overpadded and female specific
- Aluminum Ratches:Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
- B4BC Info:Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a nonprofit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active, and sustainable lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention. Founded in 1996, B4BC empowers young people to make positive choices that promote lifelong wellness through outreach, prevention, sustainability, and support programs.