Union Flite Pro Snowboard Binding 2018
Super lightweight and made to take park laps all day the Union Flite Pro Snowboard Binding 2018 and best of all it will still leave money for lift tickets in your wallet. For $150 you get a lifetime warranty baseplate, thermoformed EVA bushings, super lightweight highback with the perfect flex, pre-curved ankle straps, grippy toe straps and an over all bomb proof binding!
- Flite Duraflex Base:¥ The lightest binding in its price category industry wide, and the baseplate is a big reason. During injection, the even mold flow design provides incredible Duraflex strength with less overall nylon material.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushings:The bushing system on the Flite Pro offers added cushioning focus in the heel area, where it is needed most. True Board Flex, and a smooth ride.
- CP1 HIghbacks: Possibly the lightest plastic highback designed, the CP1 is outstanding for all types of snowboarders and all types of terrain. Developed with Gigi Rí_f, and the perfect compliment to the Flite Base.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups:The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- 3D Symmetric Ankle Straps:Pre-curved 3D Multi-Layer Strap Core evenly distributes pressure, keeping you locked in and on point.
- Aluminum Ratchets:Fast in and fast out - this new mechanism combined with union aluminum is superior to any binding ratchet on the market - with the exception of Union magnesium.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.