Union Falcor Snowboard Binding 2018
The binding of choice for Travis Rice and if it can withstand the beatings that Travis Rice gives it, than the Union Falcor Snowboard Binding 2018 can withstand anything you do. Made with crazy lightweight and strong materials so you don't get weight down or have to worry about them breaking on you. The Stage 6 Duraflex Baseplate has the best weight to strength ration in snowboarding and offers a 3 degree cant to take the pressure off your joints. Give your self a chance to ride like Travis Rice this year and strap into the Union Falcor Bindings.
- Stage 6 Duraflex CB Base: Design, material, and the construction process result in a strength to weight ratio never before achieved in a snowboard binding. Developed, used and abused by Travis Rice.
- Vaporlite 3.0 Bushings:The next generation of Union bushings, the all new 3.0 takes our True Flex philosophy to the next level. Multi-Layered design provides a natural 3o canting and season long comfort.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups:The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- Forged Hybrid Highbacks:Duraflex Nylon and Forged Carbon unite to create a ridiculously lightweight asymmetric highback that conquers everything in it's path.
- Exoframe/Air Ankle Straps:¥ All new for 17/18, ExoFrame/Air produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside.
- Magnesium 2.0 Ratchets:Four times stronger than aluminum with only half the weight, Union buckles are built to last. The new 2.0 design is ten percent lighter than previous versions.