Union Contact Pro Snowboard Binding 2018
The Union Contact Pro has become a staple in the Union Binding line for its all mountain and freestyle capabilities and cadillac comfort. The baseplate is made to absorb any and all vibrations to keep you riding longer and only 5% of the baseplate contacts the board to create true board flex. The medium flexing Union Contact Pro Snowboard Binding 2018 is the binding of choice for team riders and shop employees alike and for good reason.
- CP3 Duraflex Base: Duraflex ST blended nylon is utilized on the Contact Pro to provide a medium flexing base that is softer than the Ultra and stiffer than the Contact. A great choice for all types of snowboarding.
- Integrated Vaporlite Bushings:¥ Vaporlite Full Bottom Bushing system is a closed cell foam that allows for natural canting and next level vibration dampening and season long foot comfort.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups:The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- CP3 Highbacks:Developed and tested by Gigi Rí_f, CP3 Highbacks are incredibly light, extremely comfortable, and outstanding in all types of snowboarding terrain.
- 3D Asymmetric Sonic Fused Ankle Straps:Three dimensional Direct-Connect core evenly distributes strap pressure and allows lateral freedom. Minimized stitching provides exceptional durability.
- Magnesium Ratchets:This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.