Union Atlas Snowboard Binding 2022
Union Atlas Snowboard Binding 2022 - The pinnacle of all mountain freestyle snowboard bindings, the Atlas Binding is the snowboard binding of choice for Pros like Kazu Kokubo and Arthur Longo. The all mountain legend continues. The Atlas combines Union's strongest baseplate ever built with Vaporlite High-Density bushings, a stiff Duraflex CB highback, the rapid response of Exoframe 3.0 ankle straps. Designed, tested, and trusted by the best snowboarders in the world.
- NEW Stage 7 Duraflex CB Baseplate: Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
NEW Fused Vaporlite HD Bushings: All-new High Density Vaporlite is stiffer and more responsive than traditional Vaporlite, but with all the same dampening characteristics.
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcup: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- NEW Exoframe 3.0 Ankle Strap: This ankle strap is the evolution of the original ExoFrame, with a new shape and hinging system that allows for easier entry. Extremely responsive.
- TS 3.0 Ultragrip WIde toe Strap
- Magnesium Ratchets
- Grade 8.8 Steel Hardware
- Life Time Warranty
- Ridden by Kazu Kokubo and Arthur Longo
About Union Biding Company: "Status quo" is a dirty word at Union Binding Company. We believe that if you aren’t moving forward, you're falling behind. As a manufacturer, as a brand, and as part of the snowboarding community, we do what competitors say can’t be done: we transform the dynamic between the snowboarder and the snowboard.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.