ThirtyTwo TM-2 Double Boa Scott Stevens Snowboard Boot 2021
ThirtyTwo TM-2 Double Boa Scott Stevens Snowboard Boot 2021 - The shop favorite snowboard boot gets a double boa update so you can dial in the perfect fit! The ThirtyTwo TM-2 features the perfect blend of flex, support, response and comfort to make it the best for charging the whole mountain! Blast jumps, dig trenches, hunt pow and crush the park all in the same lap with ease in the ThirtyTwo TM-2 Double Boa Boots!
- Scott Stevens Pro Model
- Performance Fit Liner: Dual Density Intuition foam maximizing support and comfort
- Performance Foot Bed: Molded Evolution Foam Footbed with Heal Cradle, Arch Support and Heel Cushioning
- Performance Internal Harness: Built higher than normal for the best Heel Hold and Ankle Support
- Performance Rubber Outsole: Grip any terrain and never slip
- STI Evolution Foam: High Rebound Lightweight Cushioning
- 3D Molded Tongue: Even flex from top to bottom
- Articulating Cuff: Flex with out shell distortion
- External Performance Backstay: Extra support and response
- Fleece Lined Collar
- 7/10 Flex Rating
- Perfect For Intermediate to Advance Riders
About Thirtytwo: Established in 1995, ThirtyTwo was created by snowboarders for snowboarders. Privately owned since day one, ThirtyTwo has led the snowboard market with new and never before seen innovations in technology, performance, comfort and eco friendly initiatives. All ThirtyTwo products have been tested and approved by the best snowboarders in the world.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.