ThirtyTwo Mullair Snowboard Boot 2020
ThirtyTwo Mullair Snowboard Boot 2020 - The be all end all most comfortable responsive bomb proof snowboard boot are the main components of the new ThirtyTwo Mullair Boot! Made and designed by Nicolas Muller, the new Mullair Snowboard Boot is made to ride it all and creates an amazing snug fit that locks you in! Also if you paying attention you'll notice that this boot is very, very familiar to a snowboard boot from the not so distant past.
- Elite Liner: 100% Heat Moldable Liner with Injected Molded High Rebound Energy Foam
- Elite Footbed: Molded Energy Foam with Heel Cradle & Customizable Adaptive Arch Support
- Elite Internal Harness: Taller Reinforced Harness for added ankle support and locked in fit
- Recoil Flex Control: Customize the flex by adding or removing the inserts
- STI Energy Foam: High Rebound Foam
- Tongue Tension+: Ultimate Heel Lockdown
- Michelin Fiberlite Outsole: Lightweight all terrain grip
- STI Evolution Foam: High Rebound Lightweight Cushioning
- 3D Molded Tongue: Even flex from top to bottom
- Articulating Cuff: Flex with out shell distortion
- Tailered Lacing: Hybrid Instep lock down
- Cushioned Cup: Extra cushion that cradles the heel to keep it locked in comfort
- Lace Lock: Create independent zonal lacing
- External Performance Backstay: Extra support and response
- Exo Armour: Built to take a beating
- Storm Shield: Keeps the weather out to keep your feet comfortable and dry
- 4 - 6 Customizable Flex Rating
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.