Smith I/OX Snow Goggle
Everything that you know and love about the Smith I/O Snow Goggle but bigger. The Smith I/OX Snow Goggle features a bigger frame for an even bigger field of vision. Backed with Smith's TLT Lens technology so you have 100% accurate vision and a lens that won't fog up. If you want to have the best possible vision while riding and keep up with changing light conditions snag a pair of the Smith I/OX's this season.
- ChromaPop Sun Red Mirror Lens: S3 VLT 16%
- ChromaPop Sun Green Mirror Lens: S3 VLT 9%
- ChromaPop Sun Black Lens: S3 VLT 12%
- Bonus ChromaPop Storm Rose Flash Lens: S1 VLT 50-65%
- Quick Release Lens Change system: Fast and easy
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens: High level optical clarity with scratch and impact resistant materials
- 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens: 5 times more absorption than any other goggle lens meaning your goggles won't fog up no matter what your doing
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology): No distortion and 100% visual accuracy and maximum comfort
- Patented Porex Filter: prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Eye Glasses Compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Medium/Large Fit
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.