Smith Allure MIPS Womens Snow Helmet
Smith Allure MIPS Womens Snow Helmet - Ultralight on the outside, plush on the inside, the women's Smith Allure helmet is no-fuss, go-to protection for the mountain. This ski and snowboard helmet is outfitted with the latest safety innovations, including MIPS® for the peace of mind to ski and ride at your pace and nine fixed vents to keep the air flowing and your goggles fog-free. It has a low-profile look to match your style.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort
- Fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Nine vents
- Plush, fuzzy lining adds warmth and comfort
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are Aleck™ audio systems compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
About Smith Optics: In 1965 Dr. Bob Smith, orthodontist and original ski bum, develops the first sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. He hand builds goggles in his garage and sells them out of his van on weekend ski trips in Utah and Colorado.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not feeling it? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.