Sims The Day Snowboard 2021
Sims The Day Snowboard 2021 - Made to be your daily driver, the Sims Day Snowboard that lives to be in the park or the streets all day while still being soft enough and easy to ride for the first time. Sims M Pop Camber is playful and forgiving while the Carbon I Beam and Bi-ax fiberglass makes it so the Sims Day wont quit on you.
Sims M Pop Camber Profile:
This is Sims hybrid double camber, engineered to deliver an easy-turning, catch-free feel while offering explosive pop. From precision edge control to a buttery looseness that plows through chop and bombed-out landings, M POP excels.
Sims Universal Core:
The addition of 2 tip-to-tail bamboo stringers running lengthwise through the center of a Standard Poplar wood core brings smooth-flexing turn ability to a stable all-mountain platform.
I-Carbon Lite w/Bi-Ax Fiberglass Layup:
A 20mm carbon stringer ensures smooth, rider-friendly flex and press-ability in our softest boards.
- Bi-Ax Fiberglass: Standard fiberglass at 0º and 90º degrees creates a soft yet stable flex, ideal for beginners and riders seeking flexible, pressable jib and park performance.
- Snakebite Tech 1.0: For exceptional edge hold on ice and mixed riding conditions, this technology gets its bite from four individual contact points in the heel and toes zones, providing essential control to keep you on edge.
- This weight-saving technology reduces material in the board’s tip and tail, resulting in lighter swing weight which makes it easier and faster to spin and rotate tricks.
- This base utilizes sintered P-TEX 2000; a dense, high-speed material that is proven to perform across all terrain and all conditions.
- Twin Shape
- Ocean Graphic
- Perfect for Beginner and Intermediate snowboarders
About Sims: In his 7th grade woodshop class in Haddonfield, New Jersey, Tom Sims hand built the first snowboard. The board is currently on display at the Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum in Vail, Colorado. In 1976, Tom established the Sims brand; arguably the first surf, skate and snow brand in the world.
So from its inception, Sims has relied on the riders to guide and evolve every product. It is an inclusive, DIY approach that set the standard, empowering progression in everything from construction and production innovations to tech and product breakthroughs that shifted the paradigm. The first metal edge board, the first pro model; the first double-strap binding, first folding highback, first women’s board, and so on. For decades.
Committed to the culture and those who live to ride, we pay homage to our founder, Tom Sims, and his inspired vision of life on boards.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.