Sims ATV Snowboard 2022
Sims ATV Snowboard 2022 - A true all mountain snowboard that wants to ride it all! The traditional camber shape pairs with dual Carbon strips and Snake Bite Tech makes the Sims ATV snowboard want to grip and rip on groomers, slash pow stashes, boost of jumps and most importantly sprays skiers!
A single convex arc between the board’s contact points ensures predictable edge hold, load, and rebound as pressure is exerted and expelled throughout the rider’s turn.
The addition of 2 tip-to-tail bamboo stringers running lengthwise through the center of a Light Poplar wood core adds dampening and pop for smooth control in all conditions. This is our standard core.
Double I Carbon Wide:
Two tip-to-tail carbon stringers through the center of the core increase torsional rigidity for increased response and control.
- Snake Bit 1.8 Tech: For exceptional edge hold on ice and mixed riding conditions, this technology gets its bite from four individual contact points in the heel and toes zones, providing essential control to keep you on edge.
Flexible Thin Tip: This weight-saving technology reduces material in the board’s tip and tail, resulting in lighter swing weight which makes it easier and faster to spin and rotate tricks.
- Tri-Ax Fiberglass: This is our most advanced matrix; a 3-way lay up that combines Light fiberglass at 0º, 45º, and 90º degrees, ensuring unquestionable pop, rebound, flex, and torsion in our highest performance boards.
- Premium Racing Sintered Base: Utilizing industry-leading technology from ISOSPORT, this high-density, high-speed base material is chosen for its molecular weight, which delivers unrivaled speed, excellent wear resistance, and increased wax permeability.
- Long Nose Twin Shape
- Perfect for intermediate and advanced riders
- Base color varies from white to black
About Sims: In his 7th grade woodshop class in Haddonfield, New Jersey, Tom Sims hand built the first snowboard. The board is currently on display at the Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum in Vail, Colorado. In 1976, Tom established the Sims brand; arguably the first surf, skate and snow brand in the world.
So from its inception, Sims has relied on the riders to guide and evolve every product. It is an inclusive, DIY approach that set the standard, empowering progression in everything from construction and production innovations to tech and product breakthroughs that shifted the paradigm. The first metal edge board, the first pro model; the first double-strap binding, first folding highback, first women’s board, and so on. For decades.
Committed to the culture and those who live to ride, we pay homage to our founder, Tom Sims, and his inspired vision of life on boards.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.