Rome Hydra Womens Snowboard Binding 2024
Rome Hydra Womens Snowboard Binding 2024 - New for the 2024 snow season, the Rome Hydra Snowboard Binding is built for all mountain comfort. Featuring snug and comfortable fitting ProFlex Ankle Straps along with a smooth flexing highback creates a comfortable and consistent flex for a pair of bindings that can ride it all while you keeping you comfortable.
- Heelwrap Platform: New HeelWrap platform offers fool-proof simplicity with a supportive ride-anything flex. Featuring an adjustable aluminum heel hoop with two points of connection to the baseplate, interacting directly with the board to help absorb chatter whilst providing plenty of response.
- ProFlex Ankle Strap:Powered by AuxTech®, these are incredibly expandable, super-durable and provide superior locked-in hold.
- PureGrip Toe Strap: Built for foolproof simplicity, this minimalist styled toe strap has maximum coring for a lightweight and versatile design.
- Highback: Adjustable highback that can rotate to match the heel side edge for maximum edge transfer. 100% Nylon.
- Baseplate: Fully adjustable so it can fit multiple a wide range of boot molds and sizes. 30% Glass/70% Nylon.
- FastEntry: Technology for super quick and easy entry into the binding. The pre-curved ladder on the ankle and toe straps are designed to pop open and help keep the straps out of your way while getting your boot into the binding. Strap in faster and easier thanks to FastEntry!
- BombProof Buckles: A one-piece forged aluminum construction for better grip and durability. Built with wider stance teeth area for more engagement, this makes for easier ratcheting and increased protection from wear and tear to your ladder straps.
- 4/10 Flex rating
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship within 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not feeling it? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.