Ride Zero Snowboard 2023
Ride Zero Snowboard 2023 - The Zero Snowboard is a unisex snowboard that knows no boundaries. It can be ridden by anyone, anywhere, at any time, thanks to Twin Hybrid Rocker and Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut. The timeless graphic is a throwback to snowboarding’s days of classic, simple and unique look but it’s packed with technology to mirror today’s landscape of innovation, with features like Flat Kick Tips on the nose and tail and a Performance™ Core to give you extra stability in the park and the streets. A favorite of team riders Jill Perkins and Reid Smith, the Zero is the next big thing in the RIDE line.
Twin Standard Camber: A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
Carbon Array 3™ with Dual Impact Plates: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Underneath each binding area are Dual Impact plates to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Asymmetrical Shaping: Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. Offering perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges, the board just feels right!
- Linear Quadratic Sidecut: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
Cleave Edge Steel: Nearly 50% more steel means improved durability.
Biax Glass: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Slim Walls Contruction: A 3D composite structure positioned over Slimewall® material reduces weight, dampens the ride, and results in superior energy transfer
- Standard Top Sheet: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
Click here to shop Ride Snowboards
About Ride: Founded in Redmond, WA. in late 1992, RIDE hit the market with only four board models and a vision - to create a snowboard company "for the people" built upon technical innovation, superior quality and "selling the dream." With a team of top pro and up-and-coming riders, a strong product line, a zealous ad campaign and quite a bit of hard work, the first few years were a success.
Committed to manufacturing the best Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings on the market, Ride lives and breathes snowboarding. They are RIDE Snowboards.undefined.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not feeling it? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.