Ride Warpig Snowboard 2023
Ride Warpig Snowboard 2023 - The snowboard that started it all, the Ride Warpig has grown a cult following of snowboarders that charge hard with riding and conquering it all! Featuring a volume shifted shape that can ride powder, carve groomers and lap the park all in one. Built to last, the Ride Warpig Snowboard can take a beating while kicking ass on the whole mountain.
Carbon Array 3™ with Dual Impact Plates: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Underneath each binding area are Dual Impact plates to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
Cleave Edge Steel: Nearly 50% more steel means improved durability.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Standard Top Sheet: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
About Ride: Founded in Redmond, WA. in late 1992, RIDE hit the market with only four board models and a vision - to create a snowboard company "for the people" built upon technical innovation, superior quality and "selling the dream." With a team of top pro and up-and-coming riders, a strong product line, a zealous ad campaign and quite a bit of hard work, the first few years were a success.
Committed to manufacturing the best Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings on the market, Ride lives and breathes snowboarding. They are RIDE Snowboards.undefined.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.