Ride Twinpig Snowboard 2022
Ride Twinpig Snowboard 2022 - Twice the fun and versatility, the Ride Twinpig opens up the possibilities of fun no matter where you find your self on the mountain. Built off the popular Ride Warpig, the 2022 Ride Twinpig gives you more freestyle fun but still keeping the ride it all mindset. Built with a specific heelside sidecut and a toeside sidecut, the twin asymmetrical shape creates a more natural ride that works with you and creates a fun and easy ride no matter how hard you're charging down the mountain. Make sure to downsize 3-6cm from your normal ride to truly maximize the potential of the Ride Twinpig Snowboard.
- Twin Hybrid Rocker: A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Asymmetrical Shaping: Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. Offering perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges, the board just feels right!
- Linear Quadratic Sidecut: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
Cleave Edge Steel: Nearly 50% more steel means improved durability.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Roll-In Construction: Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Standard Top Sheet: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
About Ride: Founded in Redmond, WA. in late 1992, RIDE hit the market with only four board models and a vision - to create a snowboard company "for the people" built upon technical innovation, superior quality and "selling the dream." With a team of top pro and up-and-coming riders, a strong product line, a zealous ad campaign and quite a bit of hard work, the first few years were a success.
Committed to manufacturing the best Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings on the market, Ride lives and breathes snowboarding. They are RIDE Snowboards.undefined.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.