Ride Superpig Snowboard 2022
Ride Superpig Snowboard 2022 - Built off the same frame of the Ride Warpig but supercharged. If you are looking for a big bad snowboard that charges hard and rips harder, then the Ride Superpig is made for you. Featuring a stiffer and more aggressive ride due to a touch more camber then the Ride Warpig, the 2022 Ride Superpig is built with high end materials that add strength while cutting weight. With the added width of the Ride Superpig, make sure to downsize 6-10cm from your normal snowboard size.
- Directional Hybrid Camber: A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
Cleave Edge Steel: Nearly 50% more steel means improved durability.
- Sintered Low Friction Race Base: The highest grade carbon-infused sintered base material available. Designed for speed.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Roll-In Construction: Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Carbon Slim Walls®: A 3D composite structure positioned over Carbon-backed Slimewall® material reduces weight, dampens the ride, and results in superior energy transfer.
- Slimewalls®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array Laminates: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Carbon Infused Glass: 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
About Ride: Founded in Redmond, WA. in late 1992, RIDE hit the market with only four board models and a vision - to create a snowboard company "for the people" built upon technical innovation, superior quality and "selling the dream." With a team of top pro and up-and-coming riders, a strong product line, a zealous ad campaign and quite a bit of hard work, the first few years were a success.
Committed to manufacturing the best Snowboards, Boots, and Bindings on the market, Ride lives and breathes snowboarding. They are RIDE Snowboards.undefined.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.