Never Summer ProtoSynthesis Womens Snowboard 2021
Never Summer ProtoSynthesis Womens Snowboard 2021 - The bar has been elevated for the standard of all mountain snowboards. The new Never Summer ProtoSynthesis features the new Shockwave Rocker Camber profile which has longer camber sections for added control and pop so you can still dig trenches while carving and boost of take offs yet the smaller rocker section in-between the feet so you can still float in the powder and turn on a dime. Conquer every mountain one by one this winter and everyone after that with the Never Summer ProtoSynthesis Snowboard!
- Recluse Web Carbon Layup: Maximum amount of carbon layers for added strength and pop while still letting the board flex and keeping the board light
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber: Shock Wave Rocker Camber gives you the shock of explosive power and the fluid feel of riding a wave. SWRC features longer camber areas for huge pop and vice like stability with a smaller rocker area that retains quick turn initiation and floatation. The hallmarks of our patented Rocker Camber Profile.
- NS Superlight Wood Core: A perfect blend of different wood to create a super light and durable core
RDS 2 Damping System: This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated damping layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness
- Extended Transition Area: Transfer from edge to edge with ease
- Power Grip Sidecut: Multiple cut radiuses for smooth tracking and grip when you need it
- Low Profile Nose/Tail: More contact with the snow for stable take offs and landings
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass: Lightweight glass fiber matrix for ultimate freeride and freestyle performance with out sacrificing durability
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers: Kills vibrations under the feet to help you ride longer
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall: Never cracking and performs the same no matter what the temperature is
- Durasurf Sintered 5501 Base: Features a splash of graphite to help make it one of the fastest bases in the industry
- Coextruded Polymer Topsheet: Strong and durable
- Harmonic Tip/Tail Damper: Quiets the nose and tail and gives you better stability at high speeds
- P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection: Easy to repair and helps kill vibrations
About Never Summer: Never Summer’s reputation of quality and durability began in the early years of snowboarding. Designing and building snowboards since 1983 has given us years of experience in testing and perfecting our snowboard designs and construction methods. The end result of our experience coupled with a close working relationship with the world’s leading raw materials manufacturers and engineers allows us to bring you the most durable, high performance boards on the planet! Each board is carefully handcrafted in our Denver, Colorado factory to precision tolerances. Our domestic manufacturing and our ability to improve upon existing technologies resulted in Never Summer being awarded the first patent on any type of hybrid camber technology. We allow only the world’s best snowboard shops to sell our products.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.