Never Summer ProtoSlinger Snowboard 2021
Never Summer ProtoSlinger Snowboard 2021 - New for 2021 Never Summer combined the Never Proto Type Two and the Never Summer Funslinger for a high performance freestyle dream of a snowboard. Featuring Never Summer's new Shock Wave Rocker Camber profile that has a longer camber sections with still having a rocker section between the feet so you get loads of pop and control that still floats and turns with ease for the perfect marriage of aggressiveness and playfulness.
- Carbon Max Laminate Technology: More Carbon for more power and layering them perfectly to add response and strength with out adding excess weight
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber: Shock Wave Rocker Camber gives you the shock of explosive power and the fluid feel of riding a wave. SWRC features longer camber areas for huge pop and vice like stability with a smaller rocker area that retains quick turn initiation and floatation. The hallmarks of our patented Rocker Camber Profile.
- Extended Transition Area: Transfer from edge to edge with ease
- Power Grip Sidecut: Multiple cut radiuses for smooth tracking and grip when you need it
- Low Profile Nose/Tail: More contact with the snow for stable take offs and landings
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass: Lightweight glass fiber matrix for ultimate freeride and freestyle performance with out sacrificing durability
- NS Superlight Wood Core: A perfect blend of different wood to create a super light and durable core
- FDS Dampening System: Specifically designed for some of our freestyle models, FDS utilizes thinner rubber foil for a lighter, snappier feel while still providing the legendary NS smooth ride.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers: Kills vibrations under the feet to help you ride longer
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall: Never cracking and performs the same no matter what the temperature is
- Durasurf Sintered 5501 Base: Features a splash of graphite to help make it one of the fastest bases in the industry
- Coextruded Polymer Topsheet: Strong and durable
- Harmonic Tip/Tail Damper: Quiets the nose and tail and gives you better stability at high speeds
- P-Tex Tip/Tail Protection: Easy to repair and helps kill vibrations
- X - Wide versions
About Never Summer: Never Summer’s reputation of quality and durability began in the early years of snowboarding. Designing and building snowboards since 1983 has given us years of experience in testing and perfecting our snowboard designs and construction methods. The end result of our experience coupled with a close working relationship with the world’s leading raw materials manufacturers and engineers allows us to bring you the most durable, high performance boards on the planet! Each board is carefully handcrafted in our Denver, Colorado factory to precision tolerances. Our domestic manufacturing and our ability to improve upon existing technologies resulted in Never Summer being awarded the first patent on any type of hybrid camber technology. We allow only the world’s best snowboard shops to sell our products.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.