Gnu Head Space Snowboard 2021
Gnu Head Space Snowboard 2021 - Straight from the mind of Forest Bailey, the Gnu Head Space Snowboard for the 2021 season is a work of art for street and freestyle snowboarding. Asymmetrical build for easy and natural riding and a poppy C3 camber shape that still playful and able to bring out your most creative side!
- Asym G1 Eco Construction: Aspen & Paulownia Sustainably Harvested wood core that helps create symmetry in your ride
- Magne-traction: Steak Knife Technology that turns ice to pow and creates unreal edge hold
- Tri-Ax Glass Top/Bi-Ax Glass bottom
- Eco Sublimated Poly Top
- Sintered Base
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
- Art by Forest Bailey @forestbailey
- Made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs
- Perfect for intermediate and advance snowboarders looking for a freestyle focused snowboard
About Gnu Snowboards: Weird, innovative, creatives, obsessed with snowboarding, the mysterious materials, advanced geometries, and pioneering radical contours and shapes in search of more fun. Handbuilt in the USA at Mervin Manufacturing ZERO HAZARDOUS WASTE since 1977.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.