Capita The Black Snowboard Of Death Snowboard 2022
Capita Black Snowboard Of Death Snowboard 2022 - Any time, any place, any mountain is the name of the game when it comes to the Capita BSOD Snowboard! Built on a camber shape that is set back for unmatched power and control that charges hard yet floats in the deep snow with having the early rise nose. When it comes to charging hard and ripping it all, the Capita Black Snowboard Of Death has become the cult following because it truly can do it all!
ALPINE V1 PROFILE: The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
Core: Forged Carbon Integration Under Core + 4 x 30mm Amplitex Amplifiers + Carbon Fleece Power Shield + Death Grip
- NEW! FC HOVER CORE™: Enhanced with Forged Carbon rods integrated beneath its core, the FC HOVER Core is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- CARBON FLEECE POWER SHIELD™: For enhanced strength and vibration dampening underfoot.
- AMPLITEX™ V-TECH AMPLIFIER: Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
HOLYSHEET™ TRI/TRI FIBERGLASS + MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN: higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
HYPERDRIVE™ BASE: Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved
- MOONSHOT PRO-TUNE™: Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
- Death Grip™: NEW AGE PROGRESSIVE sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced eective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is aectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen w/ Lazer Foil
- Die-cut BasePLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel EdgesFull
- ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|Waist||Nose/Tail||Taper (mm)||Sidecut||Max Stance
|156||1197||25.6||29.6 / 29.5||1.1||8.2 / 7.8 / 7.6||63.9 / 25.1||130-190 / 59-86|
|159||1221||25.9||30.0 / 29.9||1.1||8.4 / 8.0 / 7.8||66.4 / 26.1||140-200 / 63-90|
|162||1245||26.2||30.4 / 30.2||1.1||8.6 / 8.2 / 8.0||66.4 / 26.1||150-210+ / 68-95+|
|NEW! 157 W||1205||26.4||30.5 / 30.3||2.2||8.2 / 7.8 / 7.7||67.5 / 26.6||140-200 / 63-90|
|161 W||1237||26.7||30.9 / 30.8||1.1||8.5 / 8.1 / 7.9||67.5 / 26.6||150-210 / 68-95|
|165 W||1269||27.0||31.2 / 31.1||1.0||8.8 / 8.4 / 8.2||69.0 / 27.2||160-220+ / 72-100+|
|169 W||1301||27.4||31.7 / 31.6||1.1||9.0 / 8.6 / 8.5||69.0 / 27.2||170-230+ / 77-104+|
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.