Capita Super DOA Snowboard 2023
Capita Super DOA Snowboard 2023 -Super charged and ready to rip! The 2023 Capita Super DOA Snowboard has become one of the most sought after super snowboards for its versatility and super construction.
Capita keeps pushing the envelope of whats possible by taking plastic bottles out of the bin and putting them into a snowboard combined with 50mm Super Carbon and three-dimensional coring, the 3D Thermopolymer Supercore™ provides reduced weight, increased impact thresholds, and enhanced reaction performance alongside their commitment to evolve responsible manufacturing.
If you want one of the most award-winning snowboards on the market combined with the most advanced tech available, look no further than the SUPER D.O.A.
RESORT V1 CAMBER SHAPE:
Capita's RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes
Thermopolymer Core Configuration + 2 x 50mm Super Carbon + 3D Profiling + Fortress Aramid Bound Sidewalls
3D Thermopolymer Super Core: Extremely lightweight super-combo core of premium Poplar, Paulownia, Beech with recycled thermopolymer inlaid channels, for maximum durability, energy and pop.
- Fortress Aramid Bound Sidewalls: Heavy duty protection with refined flyweight aramid.
- Super wide carbon tape: twice the power and response of previous carbon additives.
- Megalite Skin Topsheet: Super thin yet durable matte lamina for 60% weight reduction over our regular topsheets.
- Holysheet Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax Holysheet has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass for a more powerful ride thats held together with plant based Magic Bean resin
- Hyberdrive Base: Exclusively formulated Sintered base with special additives that is made for high speed junkies only!
Moonshot Omni Tune: Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership, optimized for regular and switch riding.
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
|152||1207||24.8||29.2 / 29.2||7.8||63.9 / 25.2||110-150 / 50-68|
|154||1222||25.0||29.5 / 29.5||7.9||63.9 / 25.2||120-180 / 54-81|
|156||1233||25.2||29.7 / 29.7||8.0||63.9 / 25.2||130-190 / 59-86|
|158||1256||25.4||30.0 / 30.0||8.1||66.4 / 26.2||140-200 / 63-90|
|160||1270||25.7||30.4 / 30.4||8.2||66.4 / 26.2||160-220+ / 72-100+|
|155 W||1205||25.8||30.2 / 30.2||8.1||63.9 / 25.1||130-190 / 59-86|
|158 W||1249||26.0||30.5 / 30.5||8.2||66.4 / 26.1||140-200 / 63-90|
|161 W||1280||26.2||30.9 / 30.9||8.3||66.4 / 26.1||160-220 / 72-100|
|NEW! 163 W||1294||26.3||31.1 / 31.1||8.4||66.4 / 26.1||170-230+ / 77-104+|
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.