Capita Spring Break Slush Slasher Snowboard 2021
Capita Spring Break Slush Slasher Snowboard 2021 - The pinnacle of having fun on a snowboard the Capita Slush Slasher can make any day on the snow the best day ever! Able to slash pow, slap rails, spray skiers and turn frowns upside down! Downsize about 7 - 10cm's from your regular ride and let fun never stop!
The Party Profile features an easy to ride zero camber midsection with a kinked flat kick nose and a chilled out mellow tail. This allows the nose to rise above slush, pow, or chunder as you lay care-free carves on your way down the hill.
Alloy Skid Plate
- FSC Certified Select Core: Poppy and lightweight core with uniform flex and consistency
- Special Blend Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Custom Biaxial Top and Biaxial Bottom increases strength and durability thats all held together by plant based resin
- Superdrive Ex-Base: A new standard in Sintered Bases with being more durable and easy to take care of yet fast and smooth
- Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.