Capita Space Metal Fantasy Womens Snowboard 2022
Capita Space Metal Fantasy Womens Snowboard 2022- The five time Good Wood Winnings Womens Park Snowboard is back and better than ever! Thew new 2022 Capita Space Metal Fantasy Snowboard features the Park V2 Profile for a fun playful and forgiving ride. Progress like never before and crush the whole mountain this year on the new 2022 Capita Space Metal Fantasy Womens Snowboard!
Park V2 Profile:
These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
FSC Certified Dual Core
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Micro-Glass Magic Bean Resin: Biaxle top with proprietary bottom laminate perfect for smaller riders and all held together with plant based Magic Bean Resin
- Special Blend Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Custom Biaxial Top and Biaxial Bottom increases strength and durability thats all held together by plant based resin
- Superdrive Ex-Base: A new standard in Sintered Bases with being more durable and easy to take care of yet fast and smooth
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Flex 4/10 Rating
|NEW! 139||1106||22.8||27.2 / 27.2||6.7||53.6 / 21.0||80-130 / 36-59|
|141||1121||23.1||27.6 / 27.6||6.8||56.0 / 22.0||90-140 / 41-64|
|143||1137||23.3||27.8 / 27.8||6.9||56.0 / 22.0||90-140 / 41-64|
|145||1153||23.6||28.1 / 28.1||7.1||58.4 / 23.0||100-150 / 45-68|
|147||1179||23.9||28.4 / 28.4||7.3||58.4 / 23.0||100-150 / 45-68|
|149||1186||24.1||28.6 / 28.6||7.5||58.4 / 23.0||110-160 / 49-73|
|151||1203||24.3||28.8 / 28.8||7.7||60.9 / 24.0||110-160 / 49-73|
|153||1219||24.5||29.0 / 29.0||7.9||60.9 / 24.0||110-170+ / 49-77+|
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.