Capita Outerspace Living Snowboard 2022
Capita Outerspace Living Snowboard 2022 - Perfect for the all mountain rider that likes taking park laps after hunting powder all day! The Capita Outerspace Living features camber between the feet that kicks up from the feet out to to give you the perfect blend of float and edge hold. Float in the pow, then rip the groomers and then play in the park all on the Capita Outerspace Living!
Resort V3 Profile:
The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
4 x 20mm Carbon Struts
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar Core with Beech Wood increase power and durability
- Carbon Kevlar Struts: Mixed material technical weave yields an optimal blend of performance and strength.
- Special Blend Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Custom Biaxial Top and Biaxial Bottom increases strength and durability thats all held together by plant based resin
- Superdrive FX-Base: Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Silkscreen base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Flex 5 out of 10
- Transworld Good Wood Award Winner
|150||1137||24.2||28.4 / 28.4||7.6||60.9 / 24.0||100-150 / 45-68|
|152||1147||24.3||28.5 / 28.5||7.7||60.9 / 24.0||110-160 / 50-72|
|154||1170||24.8||29.0 / 29.0||7.9||63.5 / 25.0||120-180 / 54-81|
|156||1186||25.1||29.4 / 29.4||8.0||63.5 / 25.0||130-190 / 59-86|
|158||1193||25.3||29.7 / 29.7||8.0||67.5 / 26.6||140-200 / 63-90|
|160||1216||25.6||30.1 / 30.1||8.1||67.5 / 26.6||150-210+ / 68-95+|
|155 W||1178||26.0||30.4 / 30.4||7.7||63.5 / 25.0||125-185 / 57-84|
|157 W||1196||26.2||30.7 / 30.7||7.8||63.5 / 25.0||135-195 / 61-88|
|159 W||1210||26.4||30.9 / 30.9||7.9||63.5 / 25.0||145-210+ / 66-95+|
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.