Capita Mercury Snowboard 2021
Capita Mercury Snowboard 2021 - Made for the guy that shows up to the mountain no matter what the conditions are and rips the whole mountain! Stiff and responsive so you can blast off rollers and dig trenches when carving. But don't worry when you find the deep stuff because the All Terrain V1 Profile will also help you float in the snow with ease. No matter where you're riding you can conquer it all with no worries because the Capita Mercury Snowboard can handle it!
RESORT V2 PROFILE:
This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
4 X 25mm Amplitex Amplifiers + 8 X Bamboo Power Rods + Death Grip
- FSC Panda Core: Super light Certified Core with bamboo power rods for snap and pop and unmatched durability
- Amplitext V-Tech Amplifier: Grid woven tech tape that has the response of carbon while adding a dampening system thats all plant based
- Holysheet Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax Holysheet has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass for a more powerful ride thats held together with plant based Magic Bean resin
- Hyberdrive Base: Exclusively formulated Sintered base with special additives that is made for high speed junkies only!
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip™: Our NEW AGE DIRECTIONAL sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced effective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Flex 7/10
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.