Capita Mercury Snowboard 2023
2023 Capita Mercury Snowboard - Concur and rule everything on the mountain with the 2023 Capita Mercury Snowboard! Built for versatility and durability, the new 2023 Capita Mercury gets an updated core for a lighter ride that still explodes with pop, increases stability and a bomb proof snowboard. Packed with tech and additives that help the Capita Mercury grip and rip on hard pack while still floating with ease in the deep stuff and never holding you back no matter where you find your self. Hop on the 2023 Capita Mercury and you will learn why it is one of our favorite and daily driver snowboards.
RESORT V2 PROFILE:
This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
4 X 25mm Amplitex Amplifiers + Death Grip
NEW Hover Core: An energetic core that is ultra light and strong with excellent dampening properties
- Amplitext V-Tech Amplifier: Grid woven tech tape that has the response of carbon while adding a dampening system thats all plant based
- Holysheet Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax Holysheet has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass for a more powerful ride thats held together with plant based Magic Bean resin
- Hyberdrive Base: Exclusively formulated Sintered base with special additives that is made for high speed junkies only!
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip™: Our NEW AGE DIRECTIONAL sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced effective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
- Flex 7/10
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.