Capita Asymulator Snowboard 2021
Capita Asymulator Snowboard 2021 - Hard carving, hard charging powerhouse of a freestyle snowboard, the Capita Asymulator features asymmetrical side cuts to give you more control and power on your heelside than ever before! The shovelhead nose and tail lets you tweak out grabs for full 90's vibes to make all the heads turn and follow you down the mountain!
RESORT V1 CAMBER SHAPE:
Capita's RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes
2 X 30mm Technora + Flax Boosters + 2 Alloy Skid Plats + Heelside Death Grip
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Technora + Flax Boosters: Interwoven Aramid and sustainable Flax fibers that absorb and increase power and response.
- Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Inlade Alloy Nose + Tail Skid Plate: Make sparks!
- Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base– the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
- Heelside Edge with Death Grip™: NEW AGE DIRECTIONAL sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced effective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.