Burton Yeasayer Flying V Womens Snowboard 2020
Burton Yeasayer Flying V Womens Snowboard 2020 - Rip the whole mountain with ease and confidence when riding on the Burton Yeasayer Snowboard! With having Burton's Flying V shape, the Burton Yeasayer is playful and fun when you need it and grips and rips when you want it. Packed with tech, the Burton Yeasayer Womens Snowboard focuses on making snowboard fun and giving you the tools to progress every time you step on the board.
- Flying V: The perfect blend of rocker and camber for perfect float, easy turning and edge hold with loads of pop
- Twin Shape and Flex: Perfectly symmetrical snowboard for a freestyle focus
- FSC Certified Superfly 800G Core: Dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance
- Dualzone EDG: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength
- Squeeze Box Low: Softer and Thicker Zones strategically placed in the core for easier board control, more energy, and pop
- Womens Specific Triax Fiberlass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base: Easy to take care of and still able to beat your friends down the mountain with or with out wax
- EST The Channel Mounting: Gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
- Frostbite Edges: extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Super Sap Epoxy: a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- 3 Year Warranty
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.