Burton Society Womens Snow Pants
Burton Society Womens Snow Pants - A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling women's Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign® approved 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women's pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and cuff elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Lifetime Warranty
About Burton: Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.