Burton Process Flying V Snowboard 2022
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard 2022 - The snowboard of choice fro Mark McMorris for being a freestyle machine of a snowboard. The 2022 Burton Process snowboard is a lightweight snowboard that maximizes pop for powerful take offs along with having all mountain stability. Turn the whole mountain into a terrain park with the Burton Process Snowboard season after season.
- Flying V: The perfect blend of rocker and camber for perfect float, easy turning and edge hold with loads of pop
- Twin Shape and Flex: Perfectly symmetrical snowboard for a freestyle focus
- FSC Certified Superfly 700G Core: stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EDG: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength
- Squeeze Box: Softer and Thicker Zones strategically placed in the core for easier board control, more energy, and pop
- Triax Fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered Base: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- EST The Channel Mounting: Gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
- Frostbite Edges: extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Super Sap Epoxy: a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- 3 Year Warranty
About Burton: Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.