Burton Name Dropper Snowboard 2021
Burton Name Dropper Snowboard 2021 - People will be dropping your name after you drop into the park with the Burton Name Dropper Camber Snowboard. Built with a twin stance in mind, the Burton Name Dropper is built with off axis Squeezbox Low and asymmetrical edges and more to match up with angles of your stance for a ride that feels like a natural extension of you.
Pure Pop Camber:
A small tweak of traditional camber which features a small flat section by the nose and tail to add a stability and playfulness.
Super Fly 800G Core:
Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Off Axis Sqeezebox Low: Matches the angles of a typical park rider’s stance by having a defined heel edge on the board no matter which foot you ride forward. (optimized for 15, -15, but you can ride just about anything). This gives better toe and heel edge grip, natural flex around the bindings, smoother feel on take-offs and landings, and more natural heel side turns.
- Filet-O-Flex: Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding. Featured on the Name Dropper, Socialite, Social, Feather, ProTest, and Skipjack Surf.
- Triax Fiberglass: Fiberglass layered on the top and bottom of the core in two 45 degree angles and 0 degrees for versatile flex and response and years of pop
- Off Axis Frostbite Edges: Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving. Adding Off-axis profiling to the edge contours enhances the ride for typical park angles.
- Super Sap Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Sintered Base: Durable and porous that holds wax and creates a smooth glide
- Infinite Ride: Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable—The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered.
About Burton: Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.