Burton Kilroy Snowboard 2021
Burton Kilroy Snowboard 2021 - A team favorite and the go to for people looking for a traditional camber park slaying machine that won't break the bank. The Burton Kilroy Snowboard is made to help you progress on the whole mountain no matter what skill level you're at.
A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
Super Fly 800G Core:
Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Sqeezebox Low: With the progressive rider in mind Burton laid out Squeezebox Low. A more stable lateral foot platform and a consistently smooth flex medially boards featuring Squeezebox Low will help reach the next ranks of progression. Jibbers will love this core profiling shape because of the firmer flexing nose and tail to lock in dominate presses.
- Bi-AX Fiberglass: Fiberglass layered on the top and bottom of the core in 90 degree and 0 degree angles for pop and response while still being a forgiving ride
- Super Sap Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Sintered Base: Durable and porous that holds wax and creates a smooth glide
- Infinite Ride: Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable—The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered.
About Burton: Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.