Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard 2021
Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard 2021 - Never take off with out the Burton Flight Attendant! Made for cruising the whole mountain like your in first class, the Burton Flight Attendant is a directional snowboard that rips groomers and slashes pow with ease. The set back camber gives you the feel of riding a twin snowboard, while the set back stance and tapered tail floats with ease and turns on a dime for the perfect blend of big mountain and all terrain attributes.
Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
Super Fly II 700G Core:
Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Balanced Freeride Geometry: Twin or directional is the age-old question for creative rippers like Terje. Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Tri-AX Fiberglass + Carbon I-Beam: Fiberglass layered on the top and bottom with two 45 degree layers and a 0 degree layer PLUS a Carbon I Beam on the bottom layer for added pop and stability with out added weight10
10mm Taper: Versatile ride that creates free and easy turning in all conditions
Directional Flex: Increased pop in the tail and more resilient nose for control in any conditions
- Super Sap Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- WFO Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultra durable for riding all season in any condition
- Infinite Ride: Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel: Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable—The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s). Better yet, all boards with The Channel are fully covered by a 3-year warranty. This means that if you have any issue with any part of the board, even if The Channel is in mint condition, you are covered.
About Burton: Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.