Bronson Jamie Foy Pro G3 Skateboard Bearings
Bronson Jamie Foy Pro G3 Skateboard Bearings - Jamie Foys signature Bronson Bearing! Fast and smooth and made to last! Designed from the ground up to make sure that no matter where you ride, nothing is getting in the bearings and to help make sure that they consistently roll fast! The Bronson G3's will let you go as fast as your able and comfortable with going!
- Jamie Foy Pro Model
- Deep Groove Raceways: balls roll deep in raceway channels, reduces side impact damage & breakage
- Straight Edge Frictionless Shields: holds oil in, dirt and moisture out
- Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces- linear micro groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Max Impact Cage Design: non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
- Balls Out Technology: eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- High Speed Ceramic Oil: nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection - moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
- Factory Fresh Quality: nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
- "FOY" Laser Etched on the outside bearing ring
About Bronson Speed Co: The next generation in skateboard bearing technology. Bronson Speed Co offers G2, G3, and RAWS - proven the fastest bearings in skateboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.