Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Binding 2024
Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Binding 2024 - The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all-skill-level resort shredding. Our exclusive System X Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all-mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort.
- System X – System X is a baseplate design that more efficiently transfers and evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the System X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 50A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum, designed to work with the Mini-Disk for amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster – Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers – Arbor's upgraded buckles offer clean, ultra reliable performance, long-term durability, and a tighter, stronger click for unparalleled boot to binding connection.
- 2x4 Universal Mini-Disc – Mini-Disks require less surface area and along with the System X help provide a more organic snowboard flex underfoot. They are channel compatible.
- Co-Moulded Ankle Strap
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- EVA Footbed
- Perfect for intermediate freestyle riders
About Arbor Snowboards: Since 1995, Arbor's mission has been simple and unchanged; blend innovative design and traditional craftsmanship, with sustainable materials and construction methods. Arbor Snowboards believe this is the best way to deliver quality and performance to the pursuit of snowboarding, skateboarding, and the good times we seek along the way.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship within 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not feeling it? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.