Anon Rodan Mips Snowboard Helmet
Anon Rodan Mips Snowboard Helmet - The Anon Rodan MIPS® Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. The MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) helps reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. A 360° BOA® Fit System provides quick, on-the-fly fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Integrated venting keeps air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. The plush fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- MIPS Multidirectional Impact Protection System is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.