Ace AF1 55 Skateboard Trucks
Ace AF1 55 Skateboard Trucks - Years of R&D has went into creating the new Ace AF1 Trucks! Created using Ace's own casting process that boosts the structural integrity by 70% with out adding weight. Still built using the same geometrics as Ace Classic Trucks so they ride and turn the same way you know and love but now stronger than ever.
- Axle width: 8.5” (215mm)
- Hanger width: 5.8” (149mm)
- Truck height: 2.1” (53mm)
- Fits boards: 8.3” - 8.75”
- Weight: 14 oz
- Manufactured with high-quality AA 356.2 alloy using our own proprietary casting method
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
- SAE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble.
- Patent pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings for better response.
- Refined suspension for a cleaner turn.
- Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
- Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact.
- Sold in pairs
About Ace Trucks MFG: Ace trucks are available in a wide range of sizes and colors and are the only truly independent skateboard truck brand on the market today. Masterminded by Joey Tershay and backed up by Steve Ruge a.k.a. Shrewgy, together they have over 20 years of truck specific experience in skateboarding.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Most orders ship withing 48 hours from purchase.
We offer ground shipping, 3 day and 2 day shipping options
Not stoked? We offer free returns and full refunds up to 30 days from purchase. Contact us to start your free return.
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.