Capita Super DOA Snowboard 2021
Capita Super DOA Snowboard 2021 - Capita took they most award winning snowboard and super charged it! The Capita Super DOA Snowboard is an ultra light weight, ultra fast, ultra poppy and ultra fun all mountain machine that leaves everyone in the dust! For 2021 Capita upgraded the core with post-consumer recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate into ultra-thin strips of Poplar and Paulownia to form an advanced hybrid wood core to elevate the bar of making snowboards more green. If you want one of the most award-winning snowboards on the market combined with the most advanced tech available, look no further than the 2020 SUPER D.O.A.
RESORT V1 CAMBER SHAPE:
Capita's RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes
NEW Thermopolymer Core + New 2 x 50mm Super Carbon + 3D Profiling + Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls
NEW 3D Thermopolymer Hover Core: Extremely lightweight and versatile core with recycled thermopolymer inlaid channels, combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
- Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls: Lightweight bullet proof reinforcement
- Super wide carbon tape — twice the power and response of previous carbon additives.
- Holysheet Fiberglass Magic Bean Resin: Triax/Biax Holysheet has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass for a more powerful ride thats held together with plant based Magic Bean resin
- Hyberdrive Base: Exclusively formulated Sintered base with special additives that is made for high speed junkies only!
- Moonshot Pro-Tune: Stone ground structure done at The Mothership
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
About Capita Snowboards: Capita Snowboards was founded by former pro riders Blue Montgomery and Jason Brown in 2000 out of a garage in Seattle, Washington together with homies like Dustrin Krysak or Corey Smith. Now with the completion of their new factory, The Mothership, all Capita snowboards are made with 100% clean energy and made in most technologically advanced and ecologically responsible manufacturing facility in the snowboard industry.
All orders over $75 ship for FREE!
Free shipping deal (orders over $75) applies to all orders including skateboards and snowboards.
We offer Standard Shipping (5-7 days), 3 Day Shipping, 2 Day Shipping, and Next Day Air options at checkout.
We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at PURE. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The items MUST be postmarked, by your shipper, no later than 30 days after the purchase date. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
For full details visit Returns + Exchanges.